Item No.: BS-LEDC37S
1. Energy Efficiency, save much energy compared with other light source;
2. Long Life, life time up to 100,000 hours;
3.Available in a range of colors, like red, blue, green and the widely used white color;
4. No UV Emissions/Little Infrared;
5.Durable, don't need to change bulbs frequently;
6.Small Size/Design Flexibility.
7. LED light bulbs are free of mercury
8. LED light bulbs can be used in colder temperatures (near -20°C) than CFLs.
9. LED light bulbs are not sensitive to frequent "on/o_" power cycling, which can bear at least 15,000 cycles
10. An LED light bulb's lifespan is considerably longer and uses less energy than a CFL. LED's save in energy costs, as well as maintenance and replacement costs.
11. LED light bulbs can be safely disposed of with no worries of contaminating the environment.
12. LED light bulbs start-up immediately (reaching full brightness instantly) and don’t su_er from being switched on and off
13. An LED lamp body is made of plastic and aluminum instead of glass compared to CFL light bulbs. LEDs do not have a _lament and are impact resistant, they are not damaged under circum-stances when a CFL would be broken. LEDs will not shatter.